You are here
Cauliflower, Florets, Bite-Size
Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Bite-Sized Cauliflower Florets are packed in a breathable bag, resulting in a long shelf life; 100% usable product.
Best If Used By date.
Available Offerings from Markon for Cauliflower, Florets, Bite-Size
|Cauliflower Florets, Bite-Size||6 pounds or 3 kilograms||2/3#||1 06 11628 91670 2||6 11628 91670 5|
Refrigerate immediately--never break the cold chain; rotate on the FIFO basis.
Reseal unused portion in original bag. This product is table ready and does not need to be rinsed.
General Usage Ideas
- Mix steamed RSS Cauliflower Florets, sautéed MFC Red and Yellow Bell Peppers, and MFC Basil with eggs and cream; bake until firm
- Add steamed RSS Cauliflower Florets to corn and potato chowders
- Stir-fry RSS Cauliflower Florets with RSS Peeled Garlic, ginger, shallots and Thai fish sauce; serve with grilled beef and brown rice
Fall / Winter Usage Ideas:
- Mix RSS Cauliflower Florets with cream, Parmesan cheese, and Dijon mustard; top with streusel made from RSS Sliced Onions, RSS Peeled Garlic, bread crumbs, and Parmesan; bake
- Toss roasted RSS Cauliflower Florets, butternut squash cubes, MFC Red Onions, MFC Tarragon, and chopped walnuts with penne pasta; drizzle with olive oil
- Simmer RSS Cauliflower Florets, sautéed RSS Sliced Onions, RSS Peeled Garlic, and MFC Thyme in vegetable stock; purée with cream and serve with shredded Cheddar and a sprig of MFC Thyme
Spring / Summer Usage Ideas:
- Lightly steam RSS Cauliflower Florets; sauté with pine nuts and golden raisins; deglaze with sherry
- Toss roasted and coarsely chopped RSS Cauliflower Florets, MFC Onions, cherry tomatoes, and crumbled bacon with sunflower seeds and poppy seed dressing
- Stir-fry chunks of boneless chicken, RSS Cauliflower Florets, and RSS Pineapple Chunks until browned; add sesame teriyaki sauce; serve over white rice
Did You Know?
The nutritious leaves around the cauliflower can also be cooked and eaten.